March 12, 2011

Ooh Baby! It's Maybelline Baby Lips!

SoMAKEUPurMind Review
Hiya Everyone!
I have loads and loads of uni stuff to do so this review is going to be a quicky.

Over the last couple of months I have been undergoing my second stint of Oratane treatment.  This topic has been on my To Do List for so so long but I just haven't been able to find the time to blog about it.  Anyway, Oratane, Roaccutane, Accutane, whatever you want to call it, forces the subject (i.e. me) to endure the most irritating dry lips imaginable.  This symptom is at the forefront of my mind all day, everyday. It's just plain awful and believe me, I have tried everything out there to soothe my aching pout with no success. Well, that is until now...

A couple of months back, I had all but given up on finding a solution when I jumped onto BH. As per usual, it was problem solve-ed. There it was, BH's new video 'There's no maybe about it...' starring good old Deb and Liv - I just love 'em!    Fast forward to March and I finally found this product in store. I purchased Baby Lips from my local Coles for $3.95 and let me tell you, it's the best 4 bucks I have ever spent! 

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm

I have been using Maybelline NY Baby Lips for about a week now and it has significantly improved the condition of my lips. It's a fantastic lip product, complete with SPF20 and a very subtle and colourless shine. With winter approaching, Anti-oxidant Berry will have your lips looking, smelling and feeling wonderful!   I highly reccommend this product, even if your lips aren't particularly dry.  Infact, I challenge you to find a better balm.

SoMAKEUPurMind Overall Rating 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment